Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Welcome back to the Debblog


It's political insanity time again, which means that debblogs cannot be far behind.  Do we take Bernie Sanders seriously?  Who wins the battle of the Florida Latinos (and proxy Latinos), Rubio or Bush III?  Is Hillary Clinton likable enough?  What in all the names of every medieval demon ever invented can be done about North Carolina politics?

Plus there's lots of compelling national and international news, plus art stuff, plus interesting books, plus the weirdness and wonder of religion, plus odd corners of history that may or may not be relevant to our world today.  

I have a new computer, and I'm technologically challenged, so I haven't been able to connect (continue) with my old blogs.  Maybe I'll figure it out. But until then, watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment